First Nation Government
Recent Council Activities:
- Policy development – Medical Van Policy
- Land Code Process – Watch for future postings
- Environmental Site Assessment – over the next month, you may see individuals walking on First Nation property; these individuals will be the consultants undertaking the Environmental Site Assessments.
- Additions To Reserve process
- Community Safety – Drug Prevention Strategy, Careless Driving ie no license/no insurance, etc
- Community Watch/Policing Committee
- Council establishment of priorities for 4 year term
- Ontario Hydro Share Purchase Update
- Day to day business pertaining to members and the First Nation operations.